But Arnie Kuehn and Vertical Measures do, and they’re willing to show you at their Content Marketing Workshop on April . It’s a full day of content strategies, development and marketing, covering everything from research to creation and promotion to distribution and link building.
They’ll even have a section on how to measure any of your content campaigns. Usually priced at $495/person, the code vm4friends gives you lucky readers a chance to save 40%.
And this isn’t one of those completely virtual workshops where you leave with nothing but notes. All attendees will receive a:
- workbook including the presentation and exercises,
- free copy of Arnie’s upcoming book Accelerate!
- free Business Blogging How-To Guide
- free Facebook Marketing How-To Guide
- free Twitter for Business Marketing How-To Guide
- free Keyword Research How-To Guide
- free Local Search Marketing How-To Guide
- plus several concrete ideas, resources and tools for your business.
Seats are limited. Register now, and be sure to use vm4friends for 40% off.
Happy content marketing!Tweet
the rumors are true (@ Neighbor from the 90′s)...
Sorry to see you go. avic-x920bt
First the Space Shuttle program and now this???? OH NO!...
I think it’s really funny that Jason donates money...
Sad to see you go Mr Len… been a great ride
- Acme Photography
- Brain Matter
- Brian Shaler
- Convince & Convert
- Depth in PR
- Espresso Pundit
- Full Speed
- Full Speed Marketing
- HMA Time
- Hoi Polloi Report
- It's About The Work
- Liquis Design Blog
- Marketing Press
- Mighty Interactive
- Off Madison Ave
- Park & Co.
- Park Howell
- Phoenix Defense
- PR Advice
- Random Tuesday Morning Ramblings
- Sitewire Blog
- SoCal PR Blog
- Stealthmode Blog
- The Marketing Journalist
- The One to Go To
- The PR Practitioner
- Think Fast